Banquet & Outing Info
Come see why Lake Doster Golf Club is the perfect Southwest Michigan setting for your wedding reception, rehearsal dinner, banquet, golf outing, retirement party or other special event.
We’ll be happy to:
- Provide a variety of room setups
- Work with you to create the perfect menu
- Ensure all the details are covered, so you can relax and enjoy yourself!
Lake Doster’s facilities and service are upscale, but without the usual high cost. You’ll find our moderate prices are extremely competitive.
Our clubhouse has scenic views of the golf course, and accommodates up to 250 people for your special occasion.
Contact the Food & Beverage Manager
Call: 269.6856368 and ask for Tony Johnson F&B Mgr. / Banquet Facility or Tim Hartson @ 269.720.8571 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to view a menu (PDF format).
|IN SEASON (APRIL – OCTOBER)|
|Monday–Saturday||11:30 a.m.– 9:30 p.m.|
|Sunday||11:00 a.m.– 6:00 p.m.|
|OFF SEASON (NOVEMBER – MARCH)|
|Tuesday and Friday||4:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.|
Click here to view a printable banquet contract.
Policies and Liabilities
- We must have an exact count of those being served at least three business days prior to the day of your event. You will be charged for that count. Sorry, no exceptions.
- A 6 percent sales tax and 19 percent service charge will be applied to all food and beverage charges.
- A room charge is required to confirm your banquet/reception.
- Evening banquet/receptions may start no earlier than 4:00 pm.
- No decorations can be pinned, thumb tacked, glued or attached to walls, ceilings, floors or furnishings. However, decorations may be taped or pinned to tablecloths.
- The main dining room is smoke-free. Smoking is permitted in the lounge or outside on the patio.
- Entertainers contracted to perform for your occasion must contact the manager before your scheduled event.
- The banquet room must be vacated by 1:00 a.m. unless previous arrangements have been made with the management.
- Lake Doster Golf Club cannot be held responsible for lost or stolen articles.
- In accordance with state health policies, any prepared food left over from your banquet may not be taken from the facility.
- Lake Doster will be glad to provide tailored menus. If you have a special menu or theme party, please ask our banquet coordinator for more information.
- A deposit of 40 percent of the estimated cost for functions is due 90 days before said function with the balance to be paid on the day of the event unless arrangements have been made in advance.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice unless a contract is signed.
- Weddings can be done on site both inside and outside. There is an additional set-up fee for on site weddings to be determined by size and time.
The Management and Staff of Lake Doster Golf Club look forward to serving your Banquet and Outing needs. We would sincerely appreciate any comments or suggestions that you might have.